Wednesday, October 29, 2008

So many assholes, so little time....

Let me start off this blog by talking to all my men out there. Not all of you are little Lil Wayne, T.I., Jay-Z, Biggie, or any other famous rapper so stop rapping his lyrics. Chances are they've taken shits that have more talent then you. Also, don't be an asshole to women you don't know. Karma is the biggest bitch there is, and she is not to be fucked with.

This blog is all about letting the reader know just a touch more about who I am as a person. A few years ago, I had a livejournal and one post I did was a hundred facts about me. It always struck me as a cool idea, so I plan to do that again in this arena. And we're off!

Marsha's List of 75 Facts

  1. I've spent a lot of time being angry and my parents for abandoning me as a child. In fact, it's been like 13 years, really. Last night, I forgave them. It isn't up to me to judge them anymore.
  2. I've got two cats.
  3. I had a lot of self-esteem issues when I was a young girl, but the way I got over that was walking around my house butt ass naked when no one else was home. That'll get you over your shit really quick.
  4. I am obsessed with Kimora Lee Simmons. She's an icon in fashion, for those who are unaware. Hello, Baby Phat!
  5. I've never been in love. Sometimes I don't think I really know what it is.
  6. I've got an Associates degree in medical assisting, but I will never use it.
  7. I'd like to create a clothing line for ONLY size ten and up. When will fashion designers learn they are losing out on a key demographic by now creating those sizes in mass production.
  8. I have a photographic memory. I don't forget anything people tell me, most of the time.
  9. I've got a lot of friends, but there are only two who I know will be down for me for the whole of my life, no matter what.
  10. My favorite male rapper is Jay-Z. My favorite female rapper is Missy E. Ching ching getting paid over here.
  11. I've lived in Florida my whole life. Oh the horror!
  12. I am the black sheep in my family. It's interesting to live in a home with my family, and not feel as if I am a part of my family.
  13. I believe that for every smart person in the U.S., there are at least 5 stupid ones.
  14. In middle school I used to read four books a day, every day. I was a loner, obviously.
  15. I would much rather be smart then beautiful. Luckily for me, I've got both going on. :)
  16. My favorite insult is jizzbag.
  17. I am prone to depression, I feel. Especially during the holidays. All that family togetherness shit takes a toll on you after awhile.
  18. The first time I reached out to a drug to help me get over my feelings (which never works, by the way) is when I was 15. The only drug we had at the time was aspirin, and I used to take at least 6 at a time every day for years on end. And although it didn't give me my desired affect, it opened up the doors for me to try other drugs.
  19. My circulation system runs like shit. Always has.
  20. I couldn't comfortably say the word dick until I was 16.
  21. I can fit a whole jawbreaker into my mouth. I've got talent!
  22. I don't think I am mother material. I don't want to have kids for at least another ten to fifteen years.
  23. I'm the only child in my family to graduate both college and high school. On time, may I add!
  24. My birthday is August 17th.
  25. My favorite writer is Candace Bushnell.
  26. The first album I ever bought was Natalie Imbruglia's Left of The Middle.
  27. I was obsessed with Janet Jackson when I was a little girl.
  28. I want to travel to London in the next year or so.
  29. I voted for the second time this past Sunday. Get your asses out there and vote!
  30. I can't begrudge someone who can't spell. Ignorance is a choice.
  31. I want to live in New York City at some point in my life.
  32. My favorite comedian is Chelsea Handler. She's classic.
  33. I love reality television. Watching people act like complete assholes for money (or whatever reason) is always fun to watch.
  34. I hate going out to straight clubs and bars. The music is usually terrible, and most men of my generation couldn't talk to a wall, let alone a woman.
  35. I got my first two tattoos this year, and I plan to get a few more.
  36. I want to go bungee jumping sometime in the not too distant future. It'd be a rush.
  37. My style icon is myself, of course.
  38. I have major trust issues. It takes me years to completely trust someone.
  39. I love the smell of gasoline. It's intoxicating.
  40. I am on an extended break from smoking. The money I spend on it, and the lack of clarity it gives me I need to move away from.
  41. I love big hoop earrings. The bigger and bolder, the better.
  42. My favorite color is purple.
  43. My favorite aspect of my personality is my sense of humor. Where would I be without, I wonder.
  44. One of the many places that enabled me to understand my fabulousness is from drag queens. They are the fiercest bitches alive.
  45. I had my heart broken for the first time this year. Now that I am past it, he missed out on something special. His loss!
  46. I love N.E.R.D.
  47. I hate "tough guys". "Oh, I grew up in the hood so I'm a tough person. Don't mess with me." Oh, go fuck yourselves! The real make of a man is how he carries himself, not where he comes from.
  48. If I could have any special power it'd be reading people's minds.
  49. I would much rather kick it with Batman then Superman. He seems like he'd be more fun.
  50. I would sleep with Johnathon Rhys-Myers with no hesitation.
  51. You can actually add all of those hot guys I saw in the Spanish Harlem to that list. They were gorgeous.
  52. I would love to own a '67 Chevy Impala all tricked out. Those are some hot ass cars.
  53. I would love to hang out with Snoop Dogg for one day. He seems like he knows how to have a good time.
  54. My favorite band is Linkin Park.
  55. I want to open a clothing boutique someday.
  56. I wish I could sing. But the most I can do is keep a note together.
  57. I want to learn to break dance.
  58. If I could meet any dead person, it'd be one of five: King Henry the 8th (asshole), Tupac (admirable), Notorious B.I.G. (talented), Princess Diana, or my grandmother. I never got an opportunity. I never got to meet my father's mother cause she passed on before I was born.
  59. I love old school hip hop music from the year 2000 going back. Most rap music today has no soul or beat behind it.
  60. I haven't been to Haiti since I was five. I'd like to meet my other family from down there.
  61. I'm the same size now that I was in high school.
  62. I'd like to learn how to D.J. It's expensive to start though.
  63. My favorite old school hip hop song of the week is "You Gots To Chill" by EPMD. Learn about it people.
  64. My favorite physical is my ass. It's a force the likes of which most men aren't prepared for.
  65. I don't have a middle name yet. But I plan to add Dimes in there someday soon.
  66. "Juicy" is my never-give-up-anthem.
  67. I'm not sure if I believe in heaven, really. If I go to heaven, I hope it's as good as they say.
  68. I've been to Iowa, and I never want to go back!
  69. My motto is: "Believe in yourself, cause sometimes no one else will."
  70. I am only 5'5 and a 1/2, but I'd much rather be 5'8.
  71. I woke up one day, and I had a B-cup attached to my chest. And they didn't stop growing for years.
  72. If I wasn't named Marsha, I would've like to to have been named something that isn't patently annoying. Damn you Brady Bunch!
  73. I was an athlete in high school, but you'd be hard pressed to get me out there now.
  74. I'm allergic to chocolate milk.
  75. And lastly, I started my first book at the age of 12. I don't even know where it is now.

So there it is dear readers. Hope you enjoyed that.

2 comments:

me said...

hahaha, i have one of those saved somewhere..a list of, me.
You're awesome for two things..
I also am somewhat obsessed wit Kimora Lee & Chelsea Handler is absolutely hilarious!!!!


-kd

notyourtypicalslut said...

16. My favorite insult is jizzbag.

Ahaha. Crude!