Monday, October 27, 2008

Just watch my wildest dreams come true, not one of them involving you...

I'm ever so sorry I haven't been around to blog kids. I've been a tad depressed lately. With losing my job and all of the other things that have been going wrong, my heart hasn't really been into anything, much less blogging. But I'm back, and I am more ferocious than ever.

This is a brand new day, and a brand new life. I've discovered that I hate where my life is at now. Now don't misunderstand that statement. I don't hate myself or how far I have come, but I want more. And I'll stop at nothing to get it. I want my dreams to come true, and I don't have time for ANYHING that brings me down. My birth was twenty-five years ago in 1983. But my life starts today - October 27, 2008. And in this new life of mine several things will take precedence.

First and foremost, I am my own number one. Not my friends, family, or even my beloved pets. Just me. No one else will take care of me, so I have to do it.

Secondly, money is the slutty mistress of power. I enjoy both.

And thirdly, life is to short to worry about fuckers who don't matter anyway. No one is who they say they are. People let the truth out with body language and reading between the lines. It's not a bad thing, necessarily. It just means I have to learn more with my eyes instead of my ears.

The one good thing that did happen while I was depressed was a new thought that I had:

Marsha's Fierce Five of the Week!

I'll be listing the new trends, scandals, dramas, music, and shit you need to know about. Yes ladies and gents, your Fashion Queen is about to let you know what's hot (vintage Valentino), and what's not (animal print). Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeee we go..........


1. Beyonce - I've been a fan of hers since back when Destiny's Child was taking over the world, but I adore her as a solo artist. Her new song "Single Ladies" is this lady's new anthem. Crank it up. Can't wait for the new album!

2. Halloween - It's four days away and I couldn't be more thrilled. It may be a kid's holiday, but we all know how to have fun with it. What's your costume going to be?

3. Lindsay Lohan - How is it that she went from one of Hollywood's brightest stars to someone that can barely keep a job?! Oh Lindsay, get a freaking clue. Those leggings you "created" look like they were attacked by weed wackers. And lets not even get into her reverse farmer tan on her feet. Listen up people: if you are getting a spray tan, DON'T FORGET YOUR FEET.

4. Candace Bushnell - I love her for creating the book Sex and The City. And I love her even more for One Fifth Avenue. If you haven't read either, get your ass on it.

5. Marsha - Why did I put myself on the list? Because I'm fabulous!

So that concludes the list.

What will she come up with next?!

1 comment:

me said...

beyonce = love.
and money and power are great sluts to keep around.




:)