Thursday, November 6, 2008

It's a new day folks....

So, where do I start? Well, I had my interview with Verizon, so we'll see how that goes. I got another offer for a job, but I looked up the company and it seemed like a scam so I didn't even bother going. Fuck that shit.

I had a long talk with Santi about how things were going, and he seemed to understand how myself and Stephanie felt after much shouting and arguing. Halloween was a good time, and Election Night was great too. I believe in Obama, and I hope people give him the opportunity to show his worth.

I have been feeling depressed lately, but I am keeping my head up. Things can only get better if you try and stay positive. Let's go with my fierce five, shall we?

1. Barack Obama - He is exactly what we need right now, I feel. And for all the McCain supporters, better luck next time!

2. M.I.A. - I know people love "Paper Planes" and all that, but she has been around for way longer than just that one song. She was going to retire from music, and just being an artist. She's pregnant now, and fixing to get married as well. But she's coming back. Check out her new single "Shells". HOT.

3. The Real Housewives of Atlanta - I love to hate these women. They make Paris Hilton look useful. But, they are entertaining.

4. Chocolate News - David Alan Grier doesn't get enough credit. He's hilarious, dammit. Check out the show Wednesday nights at 10:30 on Comedy Central.

5. Top Design - Nathan won, but I felt it should have been Preston's sexy ass. Delicious!

Wish me luck on the job hunt guys!

No comments: