Friday, August 29, 2008

Who's ready to unleash themselves this weekend?

Hi friends and lovers. I have been a very bad blogger indeed. I have been so busy with work shit that I haven't been able to blog or work on my writing at all. It's made me go back on my word.

But realy quick here is the update:

1. The t.v. production company I work for is on it's last leg. Quel surprise. The good news is we are now going into beverage distribution so I have a new job and title. I am now the Sr. Organizational Director of Marketing and Sales. :)

2. Mr. Charles called me last night after not speaking to him for almost a full two weeks. I don't know how I feel about it yet, to be honest. I haven't had a chance to sort my feelings out. But when I do, I'll let you know.

3. Labor Day is this weekend, and I am so prepared to get out there and have a great time as the send off to summer. And what a crazy summer it has been, hmmm?

4. The DNC ended yesterday. Viva Barack! McCain chose a woman to be his V.P. And even though she's a vampiric whore, it's about time a woman did something else in the White House besides be a First Lady, gave a blow job, or lied to the American public because her boss told her so. (I am looking at you Condoleeza!)

And that's all folks. Enjoy yourselves, be safe, and I'll see you on the other side.

Fashionably yours,

Ms. Dimes.

No comments: