Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I'm sick of spending these lonely nights training myself not to care...

Hello readers, friends, and lovers. It's a brand new day, and I'm a brand new age! Marsha is twenty-five times more fabulous and more single than ever. I don't wish to go into it too much, but I will say that Mr. Charles turned out to be more of a disappointment than ever. I deserve more then what he offers, and I won't sacrifice my self-esteem or self-worth for any man. So it shall be.

The birthday weekend was good. The usual: dinner with friends, and dancing the night away. I got one hell of a cold and a visit from the dreaded Aunt Flo, but we can't have it all all the time, right?

In these past few days while I have been lying sick in bed I have had a lot of time to think, and I have come to the realization that I am a lot happier with myself than I have been in recent months, or even years. I have a good job, good friends, a roof over my head, and my health (current cold notwithstanding). I don't lack for things that I truly need to survive, so I am not set on getting things that are more geared towards what I want.

And one of the first things that I want is to concentrate on my writing more. So, instead of weekly blogs I plan on posting at least three to five a week.

Brace yourself, people. You're getting Ms. Dimes, full steam ahead.

Brava!

No comments: