Thursday, July 24, 2008

The countdown of my final hours with Charles...

Sorry I haven't been around friends, readers and non-sexual (but still sexy) lovers. Work has been a killer this week, and that has been my major focus. I promise that I will be writing a blog chock full of wonderfulness soon.

On the dating front, Mr. Charles found work and he isn't leaving anymore. So that means there are no more hurdles, and he and I are really going to do this. He said that he didn't want to leave because of his off-spring, and because of me. "There's something there with you and me, and I don't want to leave that or you behind."

My jaw hit the floor. Not because of what he said, but because of what it means.

Stay tuned to see what happens next.


Your queen on the scene,


Ms. Dimes


P.S. Birthday is less than a month away. I'll be 25 years young!

No comments: